We want to have a simple legal signing ceremony. Do we need to go to Victorian Marriage Registry in the city? Or do you provide the same kind of simple wedding?
You do not need to come to the city for the Court Wedding.
Either I can come to you for a backyard budget wedding at your home for the budget wedding, or you can come to our registry office near the city.
These are the following benefits.
- You do not need to wait for a few months to book for a ceremony but as early as one month after lodging NOIM.
- We can supply Witnesses (additional witness hiring fee applied) according to the secret ceremony.
- Good location 5-10 minutes from Melbourne CBD (easy parking).
- We have a studio-type courtroom with photo lighting equipment for professional photography.
- You will receive a tailor-made script before the ceremony, including the vow exchanges or the words about them.
- The simple / Lodgement ceremony with a Registry-type venue starts from $195 plus the NOIM lodgement fee of $175